Just days after going missing, an Instagram influencers' heartbroken mom confirmed the tragic news on social media that her body has been found.

                                  Here's the full story...

                                  Alexis Sharkey was a twenty-six-year-old Instagram influencer.

                                  The star boasted more than 30k followers on the social media platform, at the time of writing.

                                  Alexis had not been heard from since Friday, November 27th, according to her mom, Stacey Robinault.

                                  Stacey told Click 2 Houston that she and her daughter "had an argument" shortly before she walked out.

                                  At this stage, it's not clear who the disagreement was with.

                                  But Alexis is understood to have left without her car.

                                  Stacey said she had been discussing Christmas plans with her daughter in the days before she disappeared.

                                  Explaining that her friends last heard from her at 6 pm. Ever since then, her calls went to voicemail.

                                  It wasn't like Alexis to not respond...

                                  "They've [her friends] never known her to disappear and I've never known her to not communicate when we reach out to her... Ever. She always has her phone with her. She always responds."

                                  Her mom's desperate plea in the initial Facebook post about Alexis' disappearance had been shared thousands of times.

                                  "Please share this post!!! My daughter, Alexis Sharkey, is missing!! No one has heard from her for over 24 hours and the police are involved," she wrote.

                                  She continued.

                                  "She has lived in Houston Texas since January and that was where she was last seen. Please help us find her and bring her home safely!! We are so very desperate!!! Please share!!"

                                  There was a huge reaction to the emotional post.

                                  With many sending their prayers to the family, hoping for Alexis to be found.

                                  Stacey also made a tearful statement to local press.

                                  "(Thanksgiving) was a busy day on her end and our end and so it was just one of those passing, type of 'Love you' things," she recalled. "Then Friday... honestly, Friday got away. (It was a) busy day. We never talked, and then she went missing Friday night... and I have not seen her or heard from her since."

                                  Her daughter's husband, Tom Sharkey, had alerted her to Alexis' disappearance.

                                  "That's when, of course, any parent goes into full panic mode, and we have been ever since," she said.

                                  Alexis moved to Houston with her husband in January.

                                  However, because of COVID restrictions, her mom hadn't seen her since last Christmas but had recently been making plans to fly home for the festivities.

                                  Tragically, on Saturday, her body was discovered.

                                  According to ABC13, a City of Houston public works employee found the naked body of a woman by the Katy Freeway at 8 AM Saturday morning, having spotted her feet beneath some bushes while driving past.

                                  On Monday, police confirmed the remains were Alexis'.

                                  It is understood that law enforcement believes the body had lain there overnight.

                                  Her heartbroken mother also confirmed the news on social media.

                                  "It's with deeply broken hearts that Mike and I want to let you all know that Lexi's body has been found," she wrote.

                                  She continued the heartwrenching post.

                                  "We cannot begin to thank you all for your love and the kind words you’ve extended to our family! Please give us this time to grieve this incredible loss to our family and this world!!! We will miss you, Love!!!!"

                                  Since the tragic news broke...

                                  Alexis' husband has been posting throwback pictures of the pair together, including one of her in her wedding dress.

                                  He also posted an Instagram story, calling out people who have been "talking crap," insisting he has been assisting police in the investigation, as per Too Fab.

                                  "I just want to say this! While some of you were posting on social media helping us locate my world! And we appreciate all your help, Love and support!" he wrote. "Others were waisting time talking about other things. Basically crap talk! And if my wife would of seen this she would be disappointed in your actions! You all should be ashamed of yourselves!" [sic]

                                  He continued.

                                  "I have been assisting the deputies and making phone calls to fine out what happened to my wife. Next time…. stop and think! And realize! You don’t know it all!" [sic].

                                  Law enforcement says Alexis' body displayed no obvious sign of injury.

                                  They have not yet indicated whether they believe the death was an accident or foul play.

                                  Our thoughts go out to Alexis' family and friends at this unimaginable time.

                                  Rest in Peace, Alexis.

                                  辣椒直播 |1000部拍拍拍18勿入在线视...|学长把我压在桌子上要我